Synergy Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms 2007-2023 Wrangler
Synergy 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU/JL/JLU Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms - Pair
Synergy Manufacturing is an industry innovator and manufacturer of high-end automotive performance components. These components are predominantly made in the USA and are primarily for the off-road aftermarket. Synergy has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of premium suspension products and systems since 2005. In addition to suspension systems, Synergy also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty steering components, axle upgrades, skid plates, and other related products that dramatically improve vehicle on and off-road capability, performance, and appearance. Recent research and development projects have also brought about several new cutting-edge products for not just the off-road aftermarket but for other motorsports, marine, and transportation applications.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high-quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are bent similar to factory arm specs to clear OEM wheels with larger tires
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance-free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
- Collapsed Length: 17-3/8"
- Extended Length: 18-7/8"