Oracle Integrated Windshield Roof LED Light Bar System 2021-2023 Bronco
If you are in the market for a high-mount LED Light bar and want to retain an almost factory look, the new ORACLE Integrated LED Light Bar is for you! While other offerings look obviously after-market or like an after-thought, our Patent-Pending design with its molded cowling integrates into the factory roof line. This product further adds to the rugged and practical style of your 2021 or newer Ford Bronco.
Along with blending in with the factory design, the unique cowl design also provides a quieter and more aerodynamic installation compared to traditional LED light bar setups. The polycarbonate housing is designed to match the styling of the factory hardtop but can be installed on soft top Broncos as well, it even retains all functionality when you might want to go topless!
The Ford Bronco Integrated LED Light Bar utilizes reflector facing LED technology, elevating it above basic and more common light bars. This reflector system is designed to provide optimized LED light output from the 30 individual 8W LED emitters creating at total of 18,000 raw lumens and a projection distance of over 600 meters.
This system also features selectable Amber or White clearance lights. You can select to connect these lights to an Aux Switch, Parking Lights, DRL, or simply leave them disconnected if you prefer not to use the additional clearance light feature on your Bronco.
Mounting the system is easy using the factory hardware and only needing the tools included in your glovebox. The ORACLE Light Bar System mounts to your late model Bronco using the factory accessory mounting points and factory hardware for an easy, DIY installation experience!
Features and Benefits:
- Aerodynamic Integrated Housing Design
- High-Powered Lighting 30x 8W LED Main Light
- Selectable Amber or White Clearance Lights
- Precision LED Reflector-Facing Technology
- DIY Install- No Fabrication/ Modification Required
- Mounts using Factory Hardware
- Under/Over Voltage and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Electronic Thermal Management
- Innovative Patent-Pending Design
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- LED Lifespan 50,000+ Hours
- 1 Year Warranty
Driving Beam Specifications:
- Raw Lumen Light Output: 18,000LM
- Effective Lumen Light Output: 14,200LM
- Peak Intensity: 420,000CD
- Total Wattage: 240 Watts
- Total Amp Draw: 14A @12V DC
- Beam Angle: 40° Driving Beam
- Max Projection Distance: 1Lux@648M
- Color Temperature: 5500K-6000K
- Advanced Optic Design for Optimal Visibility
- Outer Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Lamp Housing Material: 6030 Aluminum
- Reflector Material: Plated Polycarbonate
- Lens: Material: Lexan Polycarbonate
- Lamp Finish: Polyester Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel Anti-Fog Breather Valves
- Molded IP68 Waterproof Connectors
- Waterproof Rating: IP68 Ingress Protection