Method Race Wheel 106 Matte Black Beadlock 17x9 Wheel w/ 3.5" Backspacing 2007-2023 Gladiator/Wrangler
Sale Sold out
Regular price $604.65
Regular priceUnit price per
The Method Race Wheels 106 beadlock wheels are the perfect addition for those rock crawling, desert pre-running or anywhere your off-road vehicle can possibly go. Whether it’s for a Jeep Rubicon, Ford Raptor or Toyota Tacoma, these beadlock wheels will get you where you need to go fast and in style.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Tough 6 windowed point design with debossed METHOD logos
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.3 beadlock ring is 53% thicker and reduces deflection
- Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Extra wide bead seat is 17% bigger to accommodate largest tires
- Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Redundant sets of threaded beadlock hardware holes machined into wheel
- Recessed hardware has 360-degree protection to prevent bolt head shearing
- Bolt-on center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Super strong 3600 lbs. load rating
- Part Number: MR10679050544B
- Wheel Color: Matte Black
- Wheel Diameter: 17"
- Wheel Width: 9.0"
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5
- Offset: -44mm
- Hub Bore: 71.50mm
- Backside Spacing: 3.50"
- Wheel Weight: 35.1 lbs
- Max Load: 3600 lbs