aFe Power BladeRunner Aluminum Hot and Cold Charge Pipe Kit 2021-2023 Bronco 2.7L
Directly replace your Bronco’s restrictive charge pipes with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipes
- TIG-Welded 2-1/4” to 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With O-Ring Seals
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit also features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapters with O-rings to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.